Electronics
 1989 Mako 171 electric wiring diagram
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mako17us

3 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2018 :  17:30:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am putting in a new panel with accessories and fuel gauge. I have a dual battery system. Does anyone have the wiring diagram for that boat? Or any suggestions? Want to wire up led bow lights,stern light, bilge pump,gps,cockpit light ,vhf ,stereo and,maybe a washdown or bait aerator,one accessory, and a fuel & volt gauge.

Sailor

USA
10722 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2018 :  08:43:22  Show Profile  Visit Sailor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome to CM. the nice thing about boats is that wiring is easy since it's 12 volts. No need to replicate what was done 20 years when you can make it better. One of our members, Keyman, might be able to help you out with a diagram if you are doing it yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by Mako17us

I am putting in a new panel with accessories and fuel gauge. I have a dual battery system. Does anyone have the wiring diagram for that boat? Or any suggestions? Want to wire up led bow lights,stern light, bilge pump,gps,cockpit light ,vhf ,stereo and,maybe a washdown or bait aerator,one accessory, and a fuel & volt gauge.

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
1985 Mako 20c - sold
Mary Esther, FL
http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42841

Go to Top of Page

keyman

USA
2076 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2018 :  09:11:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have helped a few CM members with their re-wiring projects. I could provide Excel spreadsheet of list of electrical components, suggested wiring for power management and controls. Provide a complete list of all components including electronics to be controlled as well as motor mfgr and hp. Send info to DMK one one six at comcast dot net

Keyman
Paoli, PA

Edited by - keyman on 09/26/2018 09:13:38
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ClassicMako Owners Club, Inc. © Louisiana Web Host, LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.78 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07