1988 Mako 231 package
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jupiter231

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2017 :  11:36:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Semi-Project. Excellent condition located in Jupiter Fla.

Photos, most details and my contact # included in craigslist ad linked below. Sorry to not post further details and not reply promptly to this thread but please just text or call me directly at number in reply of South Florida CL ad.

miami.craigslist.org/pbc/boa/d/mako-231-cc-1988-package/6380063260.html

Of note is I may split the package(trailer/motor/accessories) apart to lower price for those on super tight budgets. This boat is no dog and has lots of potential. I have moved up to a larger Sailfish CC and also have sold the mako 17.

Maxgon12

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2017 :  14:41:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would you be interested in selling the cushions?

Max
Go to Top of Page

Jupiter231

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2017 :  17:12:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The trailer, engine, spare parts, and a lot of accessories will be offered to the purchaser of the hull first. If the hull purchaser decides to take the hull without these items to get net price down (or for whatever reason) I will be sure to offer Mako specific parts on this website.

I do have a second high quality tandem axle trailer (rolls axle with brakes) I will be listing on CL soon. I will link CL ad for the second trailer on here at that time.
Go to Top of Page

Maxgon12

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2017 :  17:29:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK thanks. Yea let me know if they do not want the cushions.

Max
Go to Top of Page

Jupiter231

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2017 :  17:32:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to see the boat go to a Mako enthusiast and classic mako person. I will obviously try to work with someone who wants boat. The loadmaster is a 6K gross trailer with SS package in decent shape with 5 new tires but no brakes and is fine for a local tow without a bearing repack.

Anyone coming down from out of state I would suggest working out a deal with me to put the 231 on my rolls axle trailer 6K gross, 5 new tires, newer Titan surge coupler, four new Kodiak 225 calipers on both axles ready to roll the distance.

The boat is essentially unrigged, empty and light to tow with a half-ton.
Go to Top of Page

Sailor

USA
10256 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2017 :  08:32:08  Show Profile  Visit Sailor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very clean 231. GLWS.

quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter231

Semi-Project. Excellent condition located in Jupiter Fla.

Photos, most details and my contact # included in craigslist ad linked below. Sorry to not post further details and not reply promptly to this thread but please just text or call me directly at number in reply of South Florida CL ad.

miami.craigslist.org/pbc/boa/d/mako-231-cc-1988-package/6380063260.html

Of note is I may split the package(trailer/motor/accessories) apart to lower price for those on super tight budgets. This boat is no dog and has lots of potential. I have moved up to a larger Sailfish CC and also have sold the mako 17.

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
1985 Mako 20c - sold
Mary Esther, FL
http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42841

Go to Top of Page

kgfisher

USA
710 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  17:29:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks like a great deal for someone!
Good luck.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ClassicMako Owners Club, Inc. © Louisiana Web Host, LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07